Sunday, October 24, 2010

He Loves Me, She Loves Me Not.

Well.
Well, well, well.
I've got quite a bit to say,
but for once I'm not quite sure where to start.
So i'll get straight to the point.
BOYS: If you like a girl,
and want her to be your girlfriend eventually,
you better let her know you like her.
And you better show it.
GIRLS: If you like a boy and want to be his girlfriend,
YOU better act like it, but be a little more reserved until you're positive he feels the same way.
Don't doodle your names in hearts on your notebook.
He'll pull the crazy card on you then.
Do these statements seem unfair and sexist?
Yep.
But am I right?
Yep.
Dudes don't want a crazy who they don't have to fight a little for.
Girls don't like passive jerks, OR overly clingy guys.
That's just life,
minus the exceptions.
So today,
BOYS if you like her,
MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS BEFORE SHE MOVES ON.
Yes, I am talking to you.
and GIRLS if you like him,
don't stress.
If the feeling is mutual he will make it happen.
That's all.
Get to gettin'.

Love you all.

Bee.

4 comments:

  1. So we gotta be the ones to make it happen? Maybe that's my problem B...but everyone's afraid of rejection, that's my issue, how do I find enough self-confidence and go for the ones that are so called "out of my league?" I mean i'm not settlin for no one...what should i do? Yes the LeBron type question haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortutely, yeah. That's kinda the way it is, because You know a guy really honestly likes you if he initiates it, and follows up. From a girl's perspective at least. Rejection really is terrifying. That's a definite truth. However, the ones worth trying for are always gonna be the ones you fear rejection from, because hhey're gonna be in high demand. I think self-confidence comes with age. After a while, you sorta stop caring what others think and how they see you, and that's when your confidence shines through:) It doesn't hurt to do things to improve your image tho. Go to the gym, wear nice clothing, be well educated and able to hold a conversation. Girls want someone they can show off. Be funny, but not vulgar. Kind, but not clingy. And smart, but not arrogant. You'll find the balance:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well what if I want the girl to initiate it? Do they do that anymore lol? It would be a great help ha. And word B, all those 3 things im improving in :) thanks. It's so freakin hard not to be clingy, I wish I could just be myself and love em like I want to without looking desperate or lonely ugh. Why!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it depends on the girl, but most aren't going to. Some do, but usually no. lol lol when you feel like being really clingy, shut off your phone and facebook and go love someone else. Like a puppy. Puppies love love:) lol

    ReplyDelete